• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Moving to Mobile in May

offthewallds

CEG'er
Hey guys! Just saying Hi to the CEG brethren in the SE. Are there any members around the Gulfport/Mobile/Pensacola area?

I'm graduating in early May and moving myself and the GF around the end of that month for work. We'll be living in Mobile, but look forward to some driving and meeting you folks for cruises, meets, and shenanigans.

My current DD will need to get parked and re-built (eventually), but I look forward to staying with this family by picking up another 'Tour for my daily transport. Now that I'll be able to afford working on and modifying my car(s), I hope to be more active with CEG.

Cheers!
- Dan

I've never really known of any CEGer's down in Mobile, i know lightning guys though. I was based at Keesler AFB in Gulfort, MS, for about 6 months and I go back everyonce in awhile to gamble and etc. I can help ya with Gulfport!

I have actually purchased an SVT from Mobile a while back but i don't know of any members from there as the guys said. Mikey is the closest to you i believe, but if you don't mind driving i'm sure we will be doing a few meets in the future. Welcome to the South!

Thanks for the welcome guys! I'll keep my eye open for SE area meets this summer and try to make it.

I did see a few modded Lightnings down there, but I guess the townsfolk will be asking about my modded Taurus. :blackeye:

Back