• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

More water

csvtjohnga

Hard-core CEG'er
Texas Drinking Water

Near Fredericksburg, Texas, where there is a large German speaking population, a farmer walking down a country road notices a man drinking from his pond with his hand.

The farmer shouted, "Trink das wasser nicht. Die kuhen haben dahin gesheissen." Which means "Don't drink the water, the cows poop in it."

The man shouted back, "I'm from New York and just down here campaigning for Obama, I can't understand you. Please speak in English."

The farmer replied, "Use two hands, you'll get more."

I dont remember people speaking german the last time I was down there. All the shop owners that might have had east coast accents so I think they just moved to make some small town tourist money.

Texas Drinking Water

Near Fredericksburg, Texas, where there is a large German speaking population, a farmer walking down a country road notices a man drinking from his pond with his hand.

The farmer shouted, "Trink das wasser nicht. Die kuhen haben dahin gesheissen." Which means "Don't drink the water, the cows poop in it."

The man shouted back, "I'm from New York and just down here campaigning for Obama, I can't understand you. Please speak in English."

Hilarious!

I dont remember people speaking german the last time I was down there. All the shop owners that might have had east coast accents so I think they just moved to make some small town tourist money.

:confused: Are you retarded? Fredericksburg is very German.

Fredericksburg, New Braunfels, Boerne, etc.. all of the hill country small towns are of a very steep German heritage.. and it shows if you look anywhere other than the tourist shops on the main strips..

Texas Drinking Water

The farmer shouted, "Trink das wasser nicht. Die kuhen haben dahin gesheissen." Which means "Don't drink the water, it's from Lubbock ."

Editted for accuracy! :crazy:

Back