• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

More snow?

EDIT: if that outback had snowtires, i dont knwo what would stop it in th white stuff :)
Yesssssss! Now we're talking :cool:

So it sits at the same RPM range as the tours :laugh:
Nope worse. The contour gear ratio is still only 4.06.

now they are saying as much as 16 possibly by the lake! and that pretty much includes me

Thats awesome! I should grab the sled and head up there this weekend :idea: forget selling it if it's actually going to snow! :)

Last edited:
Woooo SNOW!
P1000605.jpg

P1000606.jpg

I had to dig the poor little ranger out of the side of the road tonight :laugh: slid up against a curb to avoid someone that was driving down the road and managed to get stuck in there.... Nothin a shovel couldn't fix though :cool:

Definitely plan on doing a little trail riding this weekend to run some gas through the sled.

The only thing I miss about living in Georgia is the lack of snow... I still haven't put my winter tires on...but surprisingly my Kumho ASTs are kickin some arse in the snow.

were over 6 inches already, and expecting about a foot total :D

i managed to get it stuck 1 time last year, when i was pushing snow OVER the hood. i'll take a subaru over just about anything in snow, they are just unstopable. :D

I swear every household in the Duluth area has at least one subie! I know I would!

You have WS-50's on that bish?

I think I like the look of the WS-60's tread better. But I already have two of the 50 series so it would look kinda odd if I had two different ones.:laugh:

You have WS-50's on that bish?

I think I like the look of the WS-60's tread better. But I already have two of the 50 series so it would look kinda odd if I had two different ones.:laugh:

Yup - I think they are 225's too. Nothing I've pointed my car at has stopped me so far. I just dont want to hit anything hard with the front end.

Back