• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mesh Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

AliasJerk

Addicted CEG'er
I am putting together a group buy on the same mesh that is on my T-red SVT. Mesh is a full kit, for front grille and lower valence in the SVT front bumper and rear lower mesh, will NOT be cutting for anything but the SVT.

$85 shipped to your door for the whole kit, I will be shipping out mesh in groups of 5, so when I have 5 mesh kits put together I will be making a trip to the post office for shipping. Pictures are the exact setup and design you will recieve, install will be at your own descression.

DSC00494.jpg

SDC10111.jpg

4647_619159617304_30315915_35634761_6155666_n.jpg

n30315915_35433317_1886922.jpg

its the mesh in the pic lets not get my group buy cluttered up with all this vesion 1.gay mumbo jumbo. i have these ready to go and as soon as i get 5 people at a time who have made payment i will ship them out. so if we get this going mesh could be at your door step next week

1. Harry- F/FL/R = Front/Front Lower/ Rear

Lets get this ish going guys....this mesh is much cleaner IMHO.

1. Harry
2. pithon987
3. Irish Pride

This is the 3rd mesh list my name appears on. First one that gets it going will get my money!

well irish pride, This isnt an interest check, so as soon as you hit 5 people, production starts.

Once I hit the first 5, I will send out a PM to every person in that group of 5 with paypal information. Once payment is received your mesh will be shipped out as soon as possible.

the cut for the grille going to be perfected for the kits your shipping? In the close up of your grille im noticing what looks to be a spot where the mesh was cut just a little too short and doesnt go past the grille ring........ just an observtion i had..... I am trying to decide whose mesh i want to buy lol

the cut for the grille going to be perfected for the kits your shipping? In the close up of your grille im noticing what looks to be a spot where the mesh was cut just a little too short and doesnt go past the grille ring........ just an observtion i had..... I am trying to decide whose mesh i want to buy lol

I send 3 rectangular pieces of mesh cut to fit in the 3 specific locations, one is for the grille and you have to trim it to fit. I cut mine up and installed it in about 10 minutes, but I also need to readjust it a little bit so there isnt that little tiny gap in the bottom of the mesh.

I send 3 rectangular pieces of mesh cut to fit in the 3 specific locations, one is for the grille and you have to trim it to fit. I cut mine up and installed it in about 10 minutes, but I also need to readjust it a little bit so there isnt that little tiny gap in the bottom of the mesh.
ok so yours isnt going to be a drop in for the grille.....I know the other kinds were for the grille and then rectangle for the other 2 pieces. Thanks man I was just curious, since everyone else with a t-red is getting this I may or may not now:blackeye:

nicest looking mesh of all of them by far. every time i drive aj's car now it gets attention it didnt get before

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back