• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Merry Christmas To All

haha no my dad asked me if i would...he usually does it but he was too tired this year.......i hate x-mas loons that have their yard and house covered in lights and "Santas".....i just wanna drive through their yard and tear down all that :censored::censored::censored::censored:

Visiting

Visiting

Howdy boys, I've been down here in San Antone for the past 4 days and I'm very disapponted that I have not seen any tour's or for that any custom rides.

Howdy boys, I've been down here in San Antone for the past 4 days and I'm very disapponted that I have not seen any tour's or for that any custom rides.

You're in the wrong part of town, then, I guess.

You should ask the next "car" person you see about the "Military Drive" cruise that goes on/went on every weekend up and down about 6 miles of Military Dr.

Cops shut down all cross roads, and allowed people to park in every parking lot of every store along that strip (facing the road) and people tailgate, party, and watch all the custom cars drive up and down the strip showing off their rides/hydraulics/paint/sound/whatever.

You're in the wrong part of town, then, I guess.

You should ask the next "car" person you see about the "Military Drive" cruise that goes on/went on every weekend up and down about 6 miles of Military Dr.

Cops shut down all cross roads, and allowed people to park in every parking lot of every store along that strip (facing the road) and people tailgate, party, and watch all the custom cars drive up and down the strip showing off their rides/hydraulics/paint/sound/whatever.

I was staying just off Military drive outside of Lackland AFB, I have a aunt that lives off Rawhide/Marbach the others live out in Sherzt (If I spelled that right) and Lane Valley I think. I had a uncle take me the long route back from sherzt...78-35-90 he called it a short cut lol:laugh: :laugh: I was so ass backwards I didn't know east from west. I did most of the driving (big old 80 Lincoln town car) The day we left we got stuck in a 5 car pile up on the 410 just off Ingram. The flew into Dallas and had a 2 hour lay over due to flights out of Chicago.

Back