• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Meguiars Professional detailing

Bill. I'm actually going to try a couple of those products and see how it goes. Right now I've been dealing with top of the line and they offer similar products as they're a distributor of many lines, but not that one. Buying in bulk is smart, whether your a side detailer like me or just like to keep your ride clean all the time:idea:

Lemme know about em Rog, I am going to be PMing you soon about some stuff I need to ask someone about (being you).

I've used:

All Purpose Cleaner (love it!)
All Season Dressing (love it!)
Body Solvent (OK, I've only used it once)

Have but haven't tried yet:

Hyper Dressing (pretty sure I'll love it!)

Auto Detailing Solutions sells all of the Detailer line at reduced prices and also in trial (32 oz) sizes.

Enjoy!

I've used Meguiars products on my Stang and I loved them! I'll defintely recommend everything i used: (I think only the Glaze and Wax are considered "Professional" though)

I used their Smooth Surface Kit (Claybar), Gold Class Shampoo, Show Car Glaze #7, High-Tech Yellow Wax #26, Quik Detailer, Hot Rims All Wheel Cleaner, and Endurance High Gloss Tire Gel (this stuff is great)

and pretty much all their actual accessories:

Ultra Plush Wash Mitts
Supreme Shine Microfibers
Water Magnet Drying Towel
Super Suede Drying Towel

Definitely a worth while purchase in my opinion :laugh:

Back