• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

meet and greet oct,26,08

kwg_2371

CEG'er
Me and the boys from NECO are having a get together in Cedar Rapids on the 26th

We are going to meet up in the bestbuy parking lot at 2:00pm sharp from there we will hit up one of the parks and do some mods then grab dinner then hit the ave and cruise and take a whole bunch of pics.

Just wondering if anyone is interested in joining up and tagging along.

SO that makes it a 235 mile drive for me...

However I've got a wedding to go to on the 25th in Chicago... so maybe I'll hit this up on my way back if I can talk my wife into coming. Count me in as a maybe.

It's a maybe for me. Cedar Falls would be a much stronger maybe since I have a bunch of friends at UNI and it'd be fun to visit all of them - it's hard to justify spending a ton of money on gas when I'm only working ~15hrs a week right now.

edit: Oops, I take that back. I'm playing in a volleyball league on Sunday afternoons so that rules me out.

We came back earlier then I expected (I guess the actual ceremony was on the 24th). So I will not be attending... to much driving for me in a three day period... ugh I spent 8 hours driving a car straight through to chicago sitting in lousy traffic for 2 hours of that time and then another 9 hours back today... I'm done until I have to drive to work Monday lol.

Back