• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Master window control switch wiring diagram

joetucky

New CEG'er
Hey does anyone know of a wiring diagram for the driver side master window control switch? I've been scouring Google and the forum and haven't really been able to find anything.

The problem is that I have no lights coming on the master window switch (including the window lock switch), as well as the rear switches, and the rear windows won't roll down at the master switch or their respective switches. I'm looking through my Haynes manual and following what wires I can. I don't see any damaged wires so far.

I just wanted to rule out a wiring/electrical issue since I know there should be lights on the window switches. Passenger switch is lit however. Thanks for any help guys

98 CSVT black w/ midnight blue interior

Check Alldata or Chiltons online? Michigan has a free database for residents called the MEL Michigan education library. It included access to Chilton's online manual. Check if your state does this too? I have a local library that has reference books (like encyclopedias) that stay in the library. This library buys the Mitchel professional service books which have excellent wiring diagrams in them.

Back