• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

March 11th - Willow Springs Raceway

SHOcontinental

New CEG'er
A handful of us from SHOCal will be out there at Willow Springs this March 11th, it's a Wednesday. I invite anyone that wants to come out for a good time. It's 180 per car, for 2 1/2 hours total track time and lunch is included. This is through Open Track Racing, see http://www.opentrackracing.com for more info and to sign up. The track itself also charges $10 per person when you enter, anyone that's not a driver lunch is $12, no rules against bringing your own though. Of course, you also need a helmet.

Noli and I went this past Wednesday to try it out. It was a lot of fun! I'd recommend it to anyone.

Here are a few of the pictures..
SHObackquartertrack.jpg

SHOfrontquartertrack.jpg

SHO-Corvette.jpg

SHO-fordGT.jpg

SHOpitsside.jpg

SHOShelbyStaging.jpg

SHOgroupparked.jpg

SHOinteriorcameranoli.jpg

Wow 2 1/2 hours is a lot of time on track and especially for that price. I won't be able to make the 11th unfortunately. I'm prepping for Cal Speedway at the end of March.

sounds great! but do i have to pay for racing and get the helmets if all i want to do is just watch? or can i just pay entrance fee?

sounds great! but do i have to pay for racing and get the helmets if all i want to do is just watch? or can i just pay entrance fee?

The track charges a $10 entrance fee per person. If you're just watching that's all you'd need to pay. If you bring a helmet and the proper attire you could try to hitch rides around the track with people.

Back