• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mandrel bend source

Very good prices on their bends, silicone hoses too. Looks like you can send them something custom bent, they will digitize and reproduce it fully mandrel bent too.

Maybe we should send them out a true duals setup and try and figure out a group buy based on it?

BTW IDK if anyone noticed or not, but they sell oval tubing and oval tubing bends too. Nice thing to think about for anyone who has issues with putting giant 3" round pipe underneath their turbocharged car.

well obviously you would make it into smaller sections like a normal cat-back is setup. You know, some assembly required. As far as weight goes, I doubt it would exceed 30% more than the weight of a standard cat-back.

Nice find. I'm thinking about getting these SS tips from them to fill up the voids in my bumper for my axle back I'm having made for the G8. $30 isn't a bad price for a tip like that from what I've seen.
oval.JPG

Sweet I was just about to ask who has the best mandrel bend prices around. I have to make a Tru duals setup for my TL...apparently this has never been done?

Back