• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mach1 Tour?

csvt2200

Veteran CEG'er
Anyone by chance ever stole the Mach1 Mustang look for their CSVT? I have a T-Red and think a Mirko and factory spoiler painted black might actually be a good look. Definitely something unique for sure! Only thing though, you would have to probably paint just the lower half of the Mirko to make it look right...

and throw on a shaker hood! Would be cool if you could make it functional. Would need some kind on side stripes

I think that a Mach 1 lip on top of a Mirko would just be too much spoiler. Did you see TRicker's thread about his Mach 1 lip?

The best looking Mach 1's (IMHO) were yellow with black striping. That was classic. But t-red could probably do a good job. I'd love to see it once it's done.

I think that a Mach 1 lip on top of a Mirko would just be too much spoiler.

Where'd that come from? I don't think anyone in this thread mentioned that, thank God:laugh:

I think a Shaker would be wrong on an OE-style hood, there are no body lines to support it. But on a cowl induction hoodm I think it would be pretty sweet, the cowl sides are a good supporting shape for it.

Back