• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Long Overdue Return

Nerawkas

CEG'er
Hey guys, i just got back from the Philippines and guess this. Ahem. About one year ago i lived in sacramento wishing to meet up guys in la for a meet, always wishing to meet people who are just as interested about my contour as me, and then BANG. I had to move, together with my family, to the Philippine Islands. For how long, I didn't know. All i knew is that my school, Girlfriend, car, and job were all gone. then about 6 months later, now december, i get news that we're moving back the the states. I have been hearing places like washington, d.c., washington state, illinois, and even canada. but three days unti our big move, i get this news. we're moving to Torrance, CA. And exactly one month after i got my car back. talk about awesomeness. anyways im here now in torrance, ca and wishing to get back to the same-old-same. just saying Hi to all you guys in cali and wanted to know if anyone was near the La County. just want to meet some contour enthusiasts. YAY!

why would be interested in your car? :shrug:

welcome back though :D

there are a few of us scattered around. we usually meet here in virtual meets instead of in person. there have been some focus fanatic meetings lately right down the street from me on thursday nights. i might hit them up with my tour. i think there was a contour there last week. a few turbo'd foci as well. theyve been pretty actively lately, doing cruises and what not. im sure they'd welcome us aboard. ive done a few things in the past with them.

hahahaha ur right, noone would like my car, its just so fancy. it has four wheels and a fifth tucked underneith a medal thingy with lights on it. i call it a "trunk" because its in the back. j/p
tell me where its at, i would love to tag along.

Back