• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Local stereo interest check

CarpePoon

Hard-core CEG'er
I will be becoming a troll soon. (next 3-4 weeks to be exact), So my subwoofer setup will be for sale. (10" Diamond Audio M610D4 in a custom sealed rear deck box) 550w RMS This thing weights about 45-50lbs so I really don't want to ship it. So here is what I was wondering: Is there anybody local (chicago area) who would be interested. I would even be willing to provide free installation of the setup locally. I also drive to the west Michigan area often as well but this would be for drop off or pickup only, I can't provide installation.

This is not a classified, just an interest check, if moderators feel this post should be removed I understand and appolgize.

PS. My entire Alpine setup may be for sale in the classifieds soon.

I'll take some photos as soon as I can. It is a sealed enclosure that hangs from the rear deck and fires through the factory hole in the rear deck. I'm sure you have all seen the free-air setup where a bare 8" subwoofer is mounted to the rear deck. Well this is just a larger better setup than that. I custom built it for the Contour, so I would either sell it to somebody with a Contour, or destroy the box and use the sub elsewhere. As far as I'm aware its the only 10" rear deck setup on CEG, Everybody else uses 8"

Last edited:
Back