• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Lightened Flywheel 2.0 Zetec

JCTH1

CEG'er
the 2.0 flywheel of a uk spec zetec mondeo or focus will fit my 1.8TD mondeo.

Since the £ is so strong against the $ i was looking to buy one. Where is the best place to look?

TIA

jcth1

probably asking the wrong board mate, CEG is really based over in the united states of America land.

Check with your local Ford dealer

im aware of that and i do apologize. I obviously didnt get my point across in my post lol.

Im after the fidanza flywheel for the 2.0 zetec and since the £ is so strong against the $ i thought i would ask on here to see where the best place would be to get one shipped to the uk.

tia

jcth1

im aware of that and i do apologize. I obviously didnt get my point across in my post lol.

Im after the fidanza flywheel for the 2.0 zetec and since the £ is so strong against the $ i thought i would ask on here to see where the best place would be to get one shipped to the uk.

tia

jcth1
i know there is almost always at least 1 on ebay. IIRC the fidanza for the zetec focus is the same as the zetec contour. if that is indeed correct then you can probably get one from Karl at massivespeedsystem.com.

Back