• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

life's like a box of chocolate

royalblue

In time out with LUCA
you never know what your gonna get
100_6345.jpg
100_6344.jpg
100_6343.jpg
100_6342.jpg
100_6342.jpg
100_6327.jpg

No trunk lid but you got some great stuff. :)

I finally got to see some cars get crushed at the junkyard the other week. One was a Contour. :(
They cashier guy thought it was cool that I finally got to see them crushing cars, I was happy and apparently he was happy that I was happy. :) ;)

No trunk lid but you got some great stuff. :)

I finally got to see some cars get crushed at the junkyard the other week. One was a Contour. :(
They cashier guy thought it was cool that I finally got to see them crushing cars, I was happy and apparently he was happy that I was happy. :) ;)
what ever happened to a junkyard meet in the snow:shrug:

My husband was in a boot cast so he couldn't go. I can't go without him, it just wouldn't be right.
Today is the first day he is actually wearing a regular shoe since Dec. so let's get one planned.

My husband was in a boot cast so he couldn't go. I can't go without him, it just wouldn't be right.
Today is the first day he is actually wearing a regular shoe since Dec. so let's get one planned.
I guess I knew that and forgot :blackeye: they didn't have half the cars they did last year when I went which sucks because I know the still had more goodies on them but I guess they cant keep them forever. maybe Garry's in Binghamton would have something and it's about half way:shrug:

Not back to work yet. He might go in for a few hours, two or three days a week, starting at the beginning of the month. He's officially released to go back on 22 May.

Does that cougar have a working sunroof?

By the cougar having big brakes do you mean it has the CSVT style 278mm rotors/brackets or something else?

Were the tracks in tact though?

I'm considering buying a cougar as a DD that currently has a blown motor and the sunroof tracks are broken...

Back