• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Last Starlight Cruise for year

getsum111

Yes I am a Pirate, 200 years too late.
Just throwing this out to all the PGH peeps. This friday is the last Starlight Car cruise of the year. They are expecting over 2000 cars again. I'm skipping Kung Fu (sorry Sifu) so I can head out. Anyone else? Justin, if you head out, I'll let you give me that shift knob.:laugh: Ryan, jonathan, collins, bimini, Rob, I'm callin all of you out.:laugh:

Who's gonna make it? Ryan, you ought to talk to your bro and Rob if you can make it. Come help me fly the colors!!!!!!

Just an FYI, over the last 2 cruises i've seen some sexy rides, incl:
Testarossa, F430, Countach, several Gallardo's (incl a Superleggera), 308GTS, and even a Tropic Green SVT driven by some pirate lookin' guy.:laugh:

Ummm, yeah, there were probably some there. :laugh:

Truth be told, I'd be hard pressed to pick which I'd rather.......ummmm....test the ride charateristics of.

Speaking of which, doesn't it make you sick when some dude has both a Ferrari and a hot woman? Personally, I don't think it's fair, they should have to chose, one or the other.:laugh:

I was under the impression every purchase of a Ferrari came with a woman to match the looks. You even get the choice of ethnicity.

Hurry up! You only need 500,000 pounds of aluminum!

That's if the average for scrap aluminum is $.60/lb. :laugh:

oh crap, i forgot there is something else going on tonight. Let me see if I can talk to the guys if they don't care if I don't go. I want to hit the cruise tonight.

Hope you can make it, Ryan. If not, it's cool. I'm going to be running like crazy tonight. Leave school at 3, home by 3:45, then wash car, and try to head out to cruise by 5. I'll have my cell, call one way or the other when you find out.

Anyone else going to be able to make it?

I will be coming but i dont know what time i'll be able to get there since i def. have to wash the car and I don't know if i can leave work early. What time can you hold spaces until?

Holy cow was it packed. Ryan and I were parked in the grass on the hill between the upper and lower lots. The Pastor announced that theyhad over 3000 show cars.:shocked::shocked:

Ryan, Jordan and I walked for ever, soo many cars I can't believe it. I'll let Ryan post up his pics, but one of the sweetest cruises ever!!!!

I always try and make the last cruise but this year it was my son's Birthday. I am going to try and do a couple of shows next year with a booth set up for Powder Coating.:shrug: Maybe get some work from one or two people.

Back