• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Knock Mod: +1hp for free

12 psi on the stock turbo
I wouldn't doubt his turbo'd ZX2 would beat that turbo'd WRX. Best keep your mouth shut and go to the races. As he said, psi is all relative. Most modded Neon SRT4's run over 20psi. Does that make them crappy cars to start off with, because it needs 20psi to keep up with a beefed up, SC'd Mustang? Seriously stop arguing...

i don't have my camera hook up so i can only send you the pictures i have now until i find it i'll send you pictures of my svt as well...the wrx pictures were right after the paint job and the svt pictures were right after i bought it

Let's see the dynosheet of your car making 325 whp at 12 psi with that little 50/50 turbo.

That's what I want to see.

Ditto. Pics of the car don't prove anything, Especially considering you linked them off a site that paints cars. No mention of it actually being yours.

I thought you said it had full suspension? That sure looks like stock ride height to me. Post some dyno sheets and pics of it next to your SVT. The whole 'I lost my camera cord' crap usually leads to BS.

ok guys that is enough. this has gone on well past what this thread was about. take it to pm's or drop it.

Back