• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Just Stopping in and Saying Hi

yamaha racer 686

Hard-core CEG'er
Hey guys ive been away from the internet other then my Iphone for a couple months since ive moved down to ocean city maryland to work for the summer.

i work for telescope pictures taking pictures at seacrets. instead of running up and down the beach 7 days a week having to deal with angry parents and bratty kids all i have to do is make it to work at either 1pm,5pm, or 9pm and take pictures of drunk people. i get a few days off and my apartment is ocean side within a half block of the beach. every night is a blast but its looking like im not going to be coming home in september with any money.

Some updates in my life. the Se is still running and might be traded in soon for something alittle more reliable since the check engine light wont go away as well as alot of other things to get it ready for inspection. My dads van was totaled about a month ago by a guy running a stop sign. My dad got away with just some bruised ribs. i was on the phone with them when they got hit so i was freaking out. So my dad now drives my moms Infinity QX4 and my mom got a newer nissan Murano.

Hope everyone is having a Great summer. Lets get a meet together in the fall, miss you guys.

awesome. Glad to see you're still here and doing good down in MD. Send me a PM sometime. I'm always down for a drive to OC to meet up.

Back