• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

june 19th tony lukes

I knew that name sounded familiar saw him on Food Network
tony.jpg

oh... im in a hurry here is the rundown

copied and pasted from focaljet.com

We are a local club called the Mid-Atlantic Domestics (MAD) Crew comprised of mostly Mustangs, one Camaro, a couple Rangers, and my Focus! lol We're still a young group. This will be our third G2G and we'd like to extend the invitation for the meet beyond just our little cubicle on the Mustang forum. If anyone wants some Tony Luke's Philly Cheesesteaks, then come join us on June 19th around noon. We'll possibly be cruising down to Cecil County Dragway afterwards for some fun.

tony.jpg

Here's the original thread: http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums...esesteaks.html

When: Saturday June 19th, Noon
Where: Tony Lukes

39 East Oregon Avenue, Philadelphia, PA‎

http://www.tonylukes.com/

NOTE: I'm not trying to advertise another website, just referrencing the G2G. I'm not trying to get banned here. lol It's for all makes and models, so long as it's a domestic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithboy76908
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The first meet up:

Where: Chipotle - 14354 Baltimore Avenue, Laurel, MD 20707
When: 0845 - we will roll out by 0900 to the second meet up location

Here's the route from meet up location 1 to location 2 - 8218 Harvest Bend Ln, Laurel, MD 20707 to 7604 Harford Road, Baltimore, MD 21234 - Google Maps
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The second meet up:

Where: Meineke - 7604 Harford Road, Baltimore, MD 21234
When: 1000 - We will roll out for Philly NO LATER THAN 1015! Everyone please be good on gas and gone to the bathroom before 1015. If you are not ready to go at 1015, the cruise will head out without you.

Here's the route from meet up location 2 to Tony Luke's - 7604 Harford Rd, Parkville, MD 21234 to Tony Luke's - Google Maps

The route takes us up route 1 through some back country instead of fighting I-95 traffic the whole way.

The final meet up at Tony Luke's:

Where: Tony Luke's - 39 East Oregon Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19148
When: 1230 until whenever

Here's the map of where Tony Luke's is to Philly - 39 East Oregon Avenue Philadelphia, PA 19148-4109 - Google Maps

Remember that this cruise, meet, and eat is about having fun and enjoying some great food with some great people.

Back