• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interior Paint Code??

JesusFreak

Hard-core CEG'er
I have a 1998 GL that is silver frost exterior, and a medium grey on the inside... what grey paint codes did ford use on our cars?

I have a 1998 GL that is silver frost exterior, and a medium grey on the inside... what grey paint codes did ford use on our cars?

I could never find a paint code for graystone interior. I was recently at a paint shop and he pulled out a book with ford interior colors and still couldnt find it. :mad:

Hey while we are on topic, can someone give me the link to that VIN decoder that is on here? I don't have the paint code on the car for some reason and have to use the VIN instead, but can't find the decoder.

I think it may say it somewhere on the little plaque on a door jamb somewheres.

Looks like this(I'm guessing INT TR is the interior paint code):

a6bc_4.JPG

Yeah I double checked and apparently the sticker was removed and all that is left is the "void, void, void" sticker underneath.

Makes me wonder.

Yeah, my sticker is gone as well, is greystone the only interior color the contour had?

The only grayish color in 98+ that it had, non svt. I believe it also got medium prairie tan, and maybe midnight blue of some sort?

wait, you can buy paint in the interior code?

man, I've been thinking that matching the interior color would be impossible for a long time now, thats aweome

Back