• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interest Check: Stoptech Stainless Steel Brake Lines

GhoSStRyda2

CEG'er
Hello everyone,

I have an opportunity to get SS brake lines made for the following models in the listed years.

Front and Rear SS brake lines for
97-2000 Ford Contour. Requires rear disc brake set up.
97-2000 Mercury Mystique. Requires rear disc brake set up.
99-2000 Mercury Cougar. Requires rear disc brake set up.

Front SS brake lines for
95-96 Ford Contour.
95-96 Mercury Mystique.
01-02 Mercury Cougar.

I would like to gauge interest to see how many people would be interested in SS brake lines by Stoptech. If there is enough interest, I would need a commitment of 10 sets of each, front and rear, to get production started. I am not quite sure what the exact price of the brake lines will be. However, i will guess the price to be very competitive compared to the competition. Lead time should be 4 weeks or sooner after order is place.

Let me know if you guys have any questions.

Thanks!

Interested, depending price. Maybe fronts only, as i have a used set of rears to install but if the price is right ill buy all four.

I'm only after the rear lines as I have front lines that came with my Baer kit.

Interested, depending price. Maybe fronts only, as i have a used set of rears to install but if the price is right ill buy all four.

If I can't get the rear lines only I may be interested in yours... PM me what you want for your rear lines and where you got them from. Thanks.

Back