• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interest Check: RP RSTB #2

CSVT#49

Addicted CEG'er
Just a feeler. I need to do some work to get a second supplier to manufacture some piece parts needed for the brackets. However I'll most likely need another 10 people to make it worth while. Not sure if I'll be able to keep the pricing the same this time around because of the new supplier, but I'll see as things progress.

This time around I'm going to request everyone's trunk width dimension to ensure proper fitment for each person. Last GB there was enough variance that caused some problems, which I want to avoid this time around.

Pricing will be $115 + S&H for a bare setup. Powder coating again will be an additional $18 for a gloss black finish. I'll packages will ship via FedEx.

Here are some pictures of previous installs:

Rollinstylee
hpim1856.jpg

TUFTTOUR (w/custom bracket covers he made)
img15421.jpg

Backer plate install
clearance2.jpg

clearance1.jpg

rprstb.jpg

*Shown with powder coated brackets

Add your name if your interested:

Last edited:
Any way to get the brackets and bar powder coated silver to match my car?

1. speed_cat
2. Smokinjoe
3. HotRodV6
10.[/QUOTE]

Just thought I'd update this thread since CEG has been down so long. I have all of the hardware ready to go, cross braces are in stock and ready to be cut and drilled per customer specs. Once we have 10 people I'll collect deposits and get bracket parts on order. I've confirmed pricing will be $115 for this batch, which is a little more expensive then last time, but parts will be made with top of the line machining processes.

Hopefully I can get this soon!

1. Speed_cat
2. Smokinjoe
3. Hotrodv6
4. Supah stah
5. TourEnvy
6. carguy98
7. Redeemer

aw hell i better get in and stay in on this one. lmk when you need the deposit

Alright well if I read correctly here is what I've got...

1. Speed_cat
2. Smokinjoe
3. Hotrodv6
4. Supah stah
5. TourEnvy
6. carguy98
7. Redeemer
8. newb
9. hogan0181
10. troll96se

Back