• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

IC: Wheel Spacers

Status
Not open for further replies.

96BlackSE

CEG'er
Just got some wheel spacers machined for myself and was wondering if anyone is interested in these.

The ones I made were 13mm's I can make them in couple different sizes if anyone is interested

Cost will be around $65 for a pair plus shipping

Longer studs will be required which I can provide part numbers for

If you have any questions just let me know

What is the difference between these and the ones at Pep Boys for $32 a set?

Not sure about the pep boys ones but if they are like the universal types that i see at parts stores around here they are just cheap cast non-hubcentric spacers

The ones i make are billet 6061 t-6 aluminum and are hub-centric unlike the generic ones out there... I can also make any thickness, I wouldn't really go over 20mm's though unless you press the studs onto the spacer...

Also if anyone wants some 4 bolt to 5 bolt conversion spacers I can make those too ;)

I would like to throw out something. I would advise not going over 15mm. Stay below that and wheel bearing issues should be ok.

Not sure about the pep boys ones but if they are like the universal types that i see at parts stores around here they are just cheap cast non-hubcentric spacers

The ones i make are billet 6061 t-6 aluminum and are hub-centric unlike the generic ones out there... I can also make any thickness, I wouldn't really go over 20mm's though unless you press the studs onto the spacer...

Also if anyone wants some 4 bolt to 5 bolt conversion spacers I can make those too ;)

yes if they are not hub-centric then your wheels will rattle and clonk around and make all kinds of noise! so don't buy a cheap pair! this is a hell of a price for these!

bump for good deal!

chris

i would be interested in some of these wheel spacers.just curious if anyone who has them on there car could post a picture to what they look like after installed.before i going waisting money on something that doesnt really make a difference.if its not a big deal...

now you stated for a pair.is this pair 2 or a pair meening for the whole car.is it 65 dollars for all or is it 130 for the complete set to do a car.i have a friend with a 07 cobalt LS which is a 4x100 bolt pattern and he is interested in getting a set asap if you can do it.but i need to know a price first for the whole car...thanks i hope im not a pain.....but im trying to get you some business,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back