• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

ic: racebits y pipes and headers

svtfixer

Veteran CEG'er
whats up guys? im in need of a upgraded y pipe so i contacted racebits to see if they would sell their y pipes separate from the header and y pipe group and if i can get get a multiple order discount etc.

they are willing to do some sort of group buy for both y pipes and headers both 2 and 3 bolt, accomodating everyones needs if anyone is interested. i am assuming its 5-10 percent discount. the price for the y pipe shipped to me is no more than 155 gbp which is 242 dollars.

this is a totally decent price, especially for stainless units and there are other performance pipes like the bat y pipe for over 300 bucks. more like 400 bucks shipped and taxed. it is in the catalog for 375 plus tax and shipping.

if anyones interested get back at me as soon as possible. they are ready to go out the door from them.

get at me quick im ordering monday for mine and will add a few orders if there is anyone out there who wants also.

it was an interest shout out. i pmed a few people that had posted wanteds for xhaust pieces but no real interest. this is for anyone else i guess.

Back