• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

IC: ASP Underdrive Crank Pulley for the 2.5/3.0 Duratec

Status
Not open for further replies.

HotRodV6

CEG'er
A few months ago i was looking for one of these pulleys for my 99 SE and when i called up ASP to order one i was told they had been discontinued, man i was bummed. These seemed like a great bang for the buck at 125 each and an easy HP gain. Anyways it seems there is nobody making pulleys for the Duratec, besides the 300.00 dollar Fluidamper that is. I wanted to post up an interest thread to see if we got enough people wanting a pulley if ASP would be willing to make a run of them for us. I can only quote a price of 125 right now since that is/was the last current MSRP retail price. These are a direct replacement of the stock balancer and provide a 25% underdrive, which should be good for an easy 6-7 horsepower on an otherwise stock engine, maybe another pony or two depending on what other mods you have done.

Add your name to the list if your in and hopefully we can get enough people to get a better price.

1. HotRodV6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back