• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

IC: Aluminum Radiator GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSVT#49

Addicted CEG'er
Just gauging interest in an all aluminum radiator for our cars. I found a few companies in the UK that produce them for the Mondeo that we can have imported here. There is also the Griffin radiator option that requires a $400 prototype investment. Pricing will probably be around $275-$350. I think I can get this going with 5 people, but more may be needed.

1. CSVT#49

For the UK one, can you verify that it has the condenser mounting hooks? With a core 10mm thicker than the SVT rad, this should be a nice one. The Griffin would still be a nice alternative.

1. CSVT#49
2. Gooserex
3. morbid

I'm probably interested in one if this happens.

At the moment I have money going in every direction it seems, so I'm not going to put my name on the list just yet.

I'm really struggling with the eBay supplier... so I'm going to start looking into the other UK suppliers that may be more expensive, but I'll see what I can do. Of course if they exceed what we can get a radiator from Griffin for then I'll start figuring out what I need to do with Griffin with the prototyping as I still have a busted SVT radiator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back