• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I keep finding these on my door

dukeofsho

Veteran CEG'er
PICT4850.jpg

This is the second time I found a note on my front door. The first guy asked if I wanted to sell the "Contour". I said "you mean the SVT". He then looked down and said yes LOL. I told him maybe when its finished.
Today I found a second note with a different name. To bad it has to sit in the drive way till the engine is finished.

At least you don't have other people stopping and asking if you'll work on their car. Everytime I pull the SVT out of the garage, it happens! The best time was when a caprice with huge probably 24" rims and blue ocean waves on the side pulls up and asks if I would do his brakes. I laughed and declined :crazy:

At least you don't have other people stopping and asking if you'll work on their car. Everytime I pull the SVT out of the garage, it happens! The best time was when a caprice with huge probably 24" rims and blue ocean waves on the side pulls up and asks if I would do his brakes. I laughed and declined :crazy:

You could have told him that your jack doesnt reach that high.:shrug:

I just tell them I don't work on anything but Fords and that weeds out some but heck people think because you work on stuff in your garage on the side even it is yours that somehow you are a mechanic and you will fix their car out of the goodness of your heart and for free. when reality you tell them some expensive price that is probably fair just so you don't have to work on their s:censored::censored::censored:. How does working on your car translate into doing breaks for someone you don't know driving by.... craziness. now don't get me wrong I'll gladly do an engine swap or 3L install on your Contour if the price is right. just my 2cents

Thinkmoto is getting desperate! Hahaha, Leave him alone Tony :nonono:!

Sorry Joe but wrong phone number. I was in the bar all night so it wasn't me..........ugh now why did I sit in the bar last night. oh yeah now I remember.

Back