• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I got a spoiler for my car...

95_Mystique

Hard-core CEG'er
I put it on yesterday, i like the fact that its different than wat everyone else has as far as the regular contour spoilers, the cf trunk with lip, and all the other aftermarket ones. I'm pretty sure no one has one like it, idk if that'd be because u guys dont like it or have never tired one like it... here are some pics....

IMG_0618.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

IMG_0623.jpg

IMG_0620.jpg

IMG_0619.jpg

So, what do u guys think.

i still have to get the sideskirts on, i only have them primered right now.

Last edited:
Ummm, no it doesn't. Check the sides. The trunk curves down and the wing stays completely horizontal.

ummm I checked it and it looks like the sides of the wing do curve down, a little not a lot. I think we need better pics to clarify.

I don't think it looks all that bad, at least it's not 3 feet tall and made of carbon fiber.:laugh:

May help the look when sideskirts are on.:shrug:

ummm I checked it and it looks like the sides of the wing do curve down, a little not a lot. I think we need better pics to clarify.

Umm we all checked too, and the spoiler is 100% straight. I've seen the same one on older model Saturn cars too. It looks like an AWACS pod, as I originally posted. :laugh:

how do you know its the same as the ones on saturns? and why the f would ford put a spoiler from a gm car on one of theirs :shrug: I think the op needs to chime in on here and straighten things out.

how do you know its the same as the ones on saturns? and why the f would ford put a spoiler from a gm car on one of theirs :shrug: I think the op needs to chime in on here and straighten things out.

Well I'd like to know myself, but it's a safe bet a used car dealership would have done it.

Back