• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I am in heaven!

dTour

CEG'er
So, my wife gave me the ok to buy a new computer monitor. After reading reviews, browsing several store websites I decided on this one: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=9721024#ShortReviewTitleBar

Wow is all I have to say! Our old CRT was slowly dying and I had trouble seeing darker images because of it. Now it's like I just came out of a cocoon and am seeing the world again with a whole new perspective! When I look at my pictures it's like seeing them all over again for the first time. AND I love how everything looks in widescreen! Yay me!

sweet, I am glad you got one from a business that isn't going out of business :blackeye:. Thanks JEN! :D

Yeah and the best part is that she is the one who started the topic and asked me if I wanted to just go buy a new one. She loves it too!

your going to love that..

I have a 22 inch widescreen at work and I love it.. when I come home to my normal 19 incher I miss it dearly.

Man alive prices have fallen since I last looked at monitors. I have a 19" wide screen LCD and I am now considering and upgrade to duals or a nice 22".

I still LOVE it.......added bonus: I can now enjoy it in sunlight without having to close my blinds to see it like with my old CRT.

I was gonna get that one or a 19in flat panel at wally world. Then I snooped around on amazon.com and found a 22" flat panel and free shipping for $168 I should have it today.

I just got it hooked up like 5mins ago. This thing is huge. Its an Acer V223w it was $166.99 thru amazon.com. I'd post pics but everytime I try I have no luck. I'm not very computer literate when it comes to posting pics. Kinda funny I can troubleshoot ladder logic on PLC's but can't resize a picture :)

Back