• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

How time flies

lol typical Philly statement ;) Don't hate that Pittsburgh is stacked (minus the Pirates lol)

Hey Philly aint no slouch either. Got the World Series, were in the NFC Championship, Flyers were in the playoffs and so were the 76ers.

How was Pittsburghs basketball team? Oh wait, they dont have one.

And don't say Pitt, cause Nova beat Pitt in the tourney too:laugh:

Hey Philly aint no slouch either. Got the World Series, were in the NFC Championship, Flyers were in the playoffs and so were the 76ers.

How was Pittsburghs basketball team? Oh wait, they dont have one.

And don't say Pitt, cause Nova beat Pitt in the tourney too:laugh:

Who needs basketball.

Yea well you know your city is famous i will give you that. In fact there was,maybe still is, an entire website dedicated to you. It's called phillysucks.com. I'll let you check it out but in a nutshell it was a dedication to Philly's inability to win a championship. There was a timer displaying how many years,days,minutes and seconds it's been since ANY professional Philly team in ANY sport won a Championship. ;)

lol typical Philly statement ;) Don't hate that Pittsburgh is stacked (minus the Pirates lol)

i may be alittle biased on the flyers/pens games. but the past 2 superbowl wins, Pittsburgh definitely had the refs on their side and it definitely had a huge factor the outcome of both games. and i could care less about the seahawks and cardinals. i actually liked Pittsburgh teams when i was growing up, was my 3rd favorite football team after eagles and packers. but those 2 superbowls made me an enemy and ruined it for the pens/pirates as well.

Here you go.

rediploma.jpg

retassle.jpg

Back