• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

How long are PM's taking?

stilov

CEG'er
the recipient used to see it right away...it seems like it takes hours now...is that right? or am i just having the problem?

I have had the problem for a few months where I send one and after it seems to be sent I get 'Access Denied'... yet some of them still go through .. ?

The "Access Denied" thing is something different. It would send the PM and then try to send you back to the previous page which would be unavailable. Or something along those lines.

"newbie" mods aren't the only ones wanting to warn you. a Mod is a Mod. Let's stop this before it gets ugly, okay?

"newbie" mods aren't the only ones wanting to warn you. a Mod is a Mod. Let's stop this before it gets ugly, okay?

And I did what Ray? I posted a performance part in the performance classifieds section. I listed it as what it was for. The classifieds are just that...classifieds. No where has it ever said they were Contique specific and he pops me a PM with all sorts of attitude thinking I am gonna just sit here? Eff that. If I did something wrong blatantly then yes I deserve issue....but the stuff going on lately is just stupid. Seems as though I am not the only one thinking I am being singled out either....people need to lighten up...

Judge, I will be happy to talk to you.. Let's chat on AIM or PM, or something. We can resolve this, maybe?

Judge, I will be happy to talk to you.. Let's chat on AIM or PM, or something. We can resolve this, maybe?

PM bro...I am at work.....no aim....hit me up

yep....still getting my PM's in a hurry LMAO.....

Last edited:
Back