• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

high tower headlights

psvt39

CEG'er
is there any one out there thatm does the high tower headlights...... i could mail mine to them or buy some that are done?? i read the how to but not sure i want to atempt it.... thanks!

There's plenty that do it here, but the one I know by heart is bagged, but not sure if he's still in the "business" of doing it. Try pming him or others will chime in about how they do them with pictures of their work, I'm sure.

What color? It would really save u a lot of cash to do it yourself tho. Just buy some spare headlights at a junk yard that look decent and do it.... If you really want someone to do them tho send me a pm maybe we can work something out:shrug:

I'd go with body color eyelids, And quite smart of you to find out if people do them still. I've attempted it and think I need a lot more practice. Just takes time like everything else anyone has ever done right.

is there any one out there thatm does the high tower headlights...... i could mail mine to them or buy some that are done?? i read the how to but not sure i want to atempt it.... thanks!

its a very easy task. just be sure to take your time so you dont ruin the housing. I broke my clips trying to do them. But i was in a rush. i was trying to get them back on my car the same day. lol.

Here is Scotts(getsum111) car.. http://contour.org/ceg-vb/showpost.php?p=741014&postcount=41

personally i like the T-green with black hightowers.. others do not.

not to bad....... i defanitley want to do upper and lower eyelids in green...... and the chrome ring in green..... just dont know if i wanna do the lights and grill in silver or black

If you hightower them go with black or you can just get rid of the orange reflector and do the eyebrows:shrug:

def get rid of the reflector. i didnt think i would like it at first(for some weird reason). But then i saw it and it looked so much better. but as for straight up black, i wouldn't recommend it. I think it looks weird. I would go with a dark gunmetal. or body match. But if your getting eyelids, body match might look weird.

Back