• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

HID kits

bigd3960

New CEG'er
I have hids in all of my cars. I use V-LED.com's v-HID kits! they have hid kits that will work in every car! The guy i got my svt from said he could not get them for the fogs! I looked them on v-leds site and bought them very very bright!! I will take pics when I can get a camera. lol

so where is the HID info on the webpage? if it isn't $40 or less then I don't know how interested people will be.

i have hids in all of my cars. I use v-led.com's v-hid kits! They have hid kits that will work in every car! The guy i got my svt from said he could not get them for the fogs! I looked them on v-leds site and bought them very very bright!! I will take pics when i can get a camera. Lol

pics ??????

wow vleds is usually overpriced.. I expect $200 for the hid kit.. but it's $60

i might order these next week :cool:

the 6000k purple quartz and 6000k diamond blue worries me though. 6000k should never be purple

fog's just turned on
IMG_20110510_211710.jpg
[/IMG]

Fog's all the way on.

IMG_20110510_211738.jpg
[/IMG]

Low beams and fogs

IMG_20110510_211824.jpg

All my cars.

IMG_20110510_212106.jpg

Sry it took so long kinda forgot lol.

- Dave

I have hids in all of my cars. I use V-LED.com's v-HID kits! they have hid kits that will work in every car! The guy i got my svt from said he could not get them for the fogs! I looked them on v-leds site and bought them very very bright!! I will take pics when I can get a camera. lol
Which fogs did you get? As far as i thought the fogs were #893's. I can't seem to find them @ V-LED.com.

Its the 880 H27 kit. The kit does like 10 different bulbs. It fit perfect in the 893 socket.

- Dave

Back