• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Heads up in the Duluth Area

MNstuckinMI

Veteran CEG'er
so, tonight i left Target and headed back to my place (in da Fiero). when i turned onto 53 i was behind a grand am. i was going to cut across to get in front but the guy decided to go there instead. so i shot past him in the right lane and then moved over (seeing is that is where i needed to be anyways.)

well, there was a car coming up behind us when we got on the road. he was in the left lane and moved over to the right. at the light where 53 turns near the mall, i stopped at the light. i was the second car back and there was no one next to me. i expected this car to pull up next to me, but he didnt. i was trying to fugure out what it was by the headlights and when i looked out the back window i saw a black charger, with the all to familiar A-Pillar lgiht...

so at the next light i turned into shopko tomove away from him. as he passed, it was obvious. an unmarked, all black charger (i believe it had steelies) with the A-pillar lights. it had at least 2 antenas on its trunk and a number in white.

im sure he was running my plate from when i shot out around the car. and when we left the one stop light it sure felt like he was trying to stay behind me (in the other lane of course) hence why i turned.

sure am glad i put that tab on my car today :D

so, for Duluthians, beware, there is a good chance there is a black unmarked Charger rolling around. Ive seen them before, jus tnot here yet.

HEADS UP!

Theres actually several in town. The black ones are the local beat.

Then there are silver ones around that are Sheriff's cars. All I have to say is: :nonono::nonono:

They are becoming more and more popular around here. My fiance's dad is in charge of the motorpool in VA and he works with some of the sherrifs, and they are getting more and more of them in. He says tires for those cars are $250 a shot. :shocked: I know Gilbert has a undercover GTP.

Yeah cops are killing me around the cities too. I hadone following me for about 5 minutes on a low traffic street. I was going 29 in a 30, and then all the sudden he turned into a mall parking lot, and I stopped at a red light. I turned to the left (Where another mall parking lot entrance is) He was waiting right there with a laser staring right at me, luckily enough I don't trust cops and didn't get caught.

i was in a coffee shop and looked out the window b/c i saw a sweet look'in black charger R/T roll through with 20's on it, tint, exhaust, the works. To my amazement he had the sun visor down which was labeled "sheriff".

Sure enough he had the lights in the back window, one on the dash, 2 antenna's, and the blue and red fog lights. What is the world coming to!!!!!????

i think one of the sneakiest cops ive seen was when i lived in MIchgan. right after the new Mustangs came out the MIdland police had a GT.

it was a pretty black with grey striping along the bottom (like the GT's do). but instead of saying "mustang" it said "police" instead. they liked to hang out on the road going to the college becasue people had a tendancy to move pretty good on it.

i think one of the sneakiest cops ive seen was when i lived in MIchgan. right after the new Mustangs came out the MIdland police had a GT.

it was a pretty black with grey striping along the bottom (like the GT's do). but instead of saying "mustang" it said "police" instead. they liked to hang out on the road going to the college becasue people had a tendancy to move pretty good on it.

I was in a small town, chauto, OK, one time and as i drove by a getto dealer lot i saw an unmarked cop car sittin there. Everyone hit they're breaks for a for sale retired cop car with a police dummy in the drivers seat.

Back