• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Want to Buy Headers and y-pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeMo

New CEG'er
I am looking for a set of Weapon-R, OBX, or MSDS headers and y-pipe for 2.5L SVT. I tried ordering OBX online and was told they are out of stock. MSDS is closed down for inventory until june 23rd and I would like to get a set ordered quickly. If anybody has a something in decent shape that they are willing to sell I am interested. I am trying to get these parts together as quick as possible so I can finish the work i'm doing and get my SVT back on the road. Also I am willing to get rid of my factory manifolds and y-pipe(3-bolt). No CAT codes present, and still in good shape.

I already ordered from them and they emailed me and said they were out of stock, even though the website says in stock.

Would love to get this, but it's more than I was hoping to spend. Saw a few selling for $150 recently that looked like new, and that is about all i could afford right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back