• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Has anyone seen these wheels in 19" 4 x 108?

Damien

CEG'er
Has anyone by chance seen these wheels drilled to fit a contour? Had a set that I got from VK MED adn i cracked one. Haven't been able to find one since. They still make them and sell them, but not in 4 x 108 anymore. Called the company, they won't special make one. They just started making them 17" in 4 x 108, but still not 19" like these ones. It sucks having three wheels... can't sell them or use them :(

contour.jpg

just order a blank wheel and take it to another company to be drilled

If they even carry blank wheels...Thats the big question. Theyll have to be refinished afterwards as well since there is no lug nut covers.

Btw, whats the name of the wheels and who makes them? I couldnt even begin to help you track one down without that info. :shrug: Thats not a popular wheel choice so we dont know these wheels by heart. ;)

Ha, oh yeah sorry about that... they are Finn Racing type 6 wheels. The company has since changed it's name to Urban Racing... they still make the type 6, but not in 19" 4 x 108... They don't make blank wheels either :(

I really liked the wheels... Would still be rockin' them if I hadn't cracked the one... if i can find one, I would rather keep these and get rid of my kazera KZ-B bronze wheels in 18"

Yeah, I think the correct term is shattered. NOT cracked! :shocked:

Looking at your original pics, are your wheels drilled for two different bolt patterns? If so, do they still sell the wheel drilled for ONLY that other bolt pattern? If they did, you could buy one of them, then have the wheel drilled with the 108 pattern so they match your current set.

As far as I know, all the wheels they sell for 4 lug are double drilled. I might try to find out... that is a really good idea. I already have new wheels... I bought 5 18" Kazera KZ-B's bronze with Kumho Ecsta MX's delivered for a little under $1000... i bought 5 because they were discontinuing the color and didn't want this to happen again. I broke the wheel last year on a trip from ohio to virginia... I broke it right on the west virginia / virginia boarder. Hit an enourmous piece of steel bar stock about the diameter of a pop can that was just sitting in the road. I was going about 85... The car spun around all crazy... thank god for bat european handling! Anyhow, I get the side of the road and realize that i don't have the key for my locking lug nuts :( I don't think my donut spare would have lifted the front high enough to drive anyway... So the AAA guy gets there with a flat bed an tells me he wont put it on because it is too low in the front. I had to drive a couple miles on a broken wheel piece, then the next day I had to drive through the center of this hick town with a broke ass wheel, and the broken inner piece wiggling around on my brake caliper. I had to pay them to bust the lug nuts off and have them drive me to a junk yard to find a wheel... It was a horrible trip to say the least. Then I got home and still haven't been able to find a replacement wheel.

Back