• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Gustav

SVTFLEA

CEG'er
Hey Guys in New Orleans and surrounding areas. Just wanted to let you know you are in our thoughts and prayers as this SOB of a storm approaches. We are keeping an eye on it because of the fellow CEGers up there and also because of the plans for GCT. Keep us posted on whats going on and let us know everyone is ok!

I'm praying that it isn't as bad as I think it will be.

It can still veer westward, even, at this point.

Anywhere on the gulf from SE Texas (Houston, Galveston) over to the FL/AL border stands to have a ton of damage.

Let's get through this thing..

Be safe everyone!
Thoughts and prayers to all of you.

It's looking like the damage in Houma is fairly light, all things considered. I'll be sure and report how things are when I get back. But that isn't going to be for another week, as I go on my week off tonight at midnight. I'm betting that by the time I get back there, most of the damage will have already been cleaned up. I might give Joey (BurritaSVT) a call and find out what he knows. I have no idea if he evacuated though, as I was the last of our personnel to come in off the Gulf and every one was gone when I got back. It was ghost-town-creepy.

Joey took the family to Nashville, TN and is currently there. Latest shows alot of roof damage, many fallen trees, power is out and many blocked roads due to debris & flooding.

I'm in MI and waiting for an update as to when I'll be returning.

good to hear everyone is well...you were in my thoughts over the weekend

Back