• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Group Buy - SVT Contour ID Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

LUCA

Boomstick\Owner
Admin
Since I've had a number of people contact me about these ID tags... I've contacted the gentleman made these for us in the past and he has agreed to allow another Group Buy. Mr. Loat was also very gracious in "holding the line on pricing" for us, the price is going to be the same as the 08 GB. :cool:

These tags are made of 25 gauge brushed aluminum with a bonded urethane
protective coating and are custom made to display your unique vehicle information.

*The engine compartment tag, item SC1, measures 1 3/4 x 4 1/2.
*The interior tag, item SC2, measures 1 1/4 x 3 1/2.
*The tags are supplied with double-sided tape so they can be removed at a later date if desired.

PRICING is as follows: (U.S.)
$22.50 per each (either size) and
Save $3 by ordering both as a set (Item #SC1 and Item #SC2): $42 for the set. Return postage and handling charges are included.

PAYMENT: Pay by PayPal or by Postal Money Order. NOTE: U.S. Postal Service Money Order must be International (Pink in color). PayPal users can use the "Send Money" option and access Mr Loat's account at this email address: bullitt@telus.net

ORDERING: When ordering please specify your vehicle information, the item number, the Version number and the quantity of tags. Please double check your vehicle information for accuracy.

-If ordering by PayPal include the above information in the PayPal message box and send payment to: bullitt@telus.net

-If ordering by mail service: send your information and payment to:
Gary Loat
4829 Sea Ridge Drive
Victoria, B.C. V8Y 2R7
Canada

DELIVERY: Your ID tag(s) will be sent to you by regular mail service (snail mail). Please include your mailing address with your order!

This Group Buy will be open until 9 March 2010!

Here are the various Versions available (3) for both the engine bay and interior tags. Note: Version 3 (with the checkered flag) from the 08 GB has been dropped.

1265809743.jpg

1265809744.jpg

1265809745.jpg

Again, when ordering via PayPal or Money Order: Please list your NAME, ADDRESS, VEHICLE INFORMATION, THE ITEM NUMBER, THE VERSION NUMBER and HOW MANY OF EACH. Please double check that your vehicle information is correct before you sent payment.

You may send payment at anytime, you don't need to wait until the deadline. Once you have paid, add the update to reflect payment.

Thank you Mr. Loat!

P.S. I have these, they were on my car before I bought it. I've had my SVT for just shy of five years and these tags are still looking great! I have one on the header panel under the hood and another on my center console next to the cigarette lighter. I wanted you to know that these are a great quality and look just as good today as the day they were installed.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

1. LUCA - SC1-VER.2b (1) and SC2 -VER. 2b (1) -

Last edited:
dont see them. But if i want 2 diff numbers would the cost be the same? I would like engine # 417 since thats the donor svt # and the interior # 3107 since thats teh car #.

Should be OK now.

Solo92, the answer is yes.

Last edited:
1. LUCA - SC1-VER.2b (1) and SC2 -VER. 2b (1)
2. R-Code - 1 set, v.2B

~Mike~

1. LUCA - SC1-VER.2b (1) and SC2 -VER. 2b (1)
2. R-Code - 1 set, v.2B
3. QBCSVT - V1, SC1

I can pay as soon as I get money. Unsure when my next check will come in, but my word is in!

- amyn

they are amazing. I started the group buy last year for them and alot of people ordered them. Great extra little pieces for the svt

Crap, I can't find my svt certificate... I know my build number but not build date... easy way to find it using the vin or some other way? I hate moving boxes... EVERYTHING gets lost! Count me in for a set if I can get the stupid build date...

Crap, I can't find my svt certificate... I know my build number but not build date... easy way to find it using the vin or some other way? I hate moving boxes... EVERYTHING gets lost! Count me in for a set if I can get the stupid build date...

1/5/2000 .... #1237 and 1247 are listed with that date in th registry .... otherwise call ford/svt and ask ...

Do you have any pics of these on your car? I know where they are, i just wanna see how they look on the car.. lol :crazy:.

Sorry for the delay. We got dumped on by a wicked snow storm yesterday. :help:

Thanks Joe for posting one for me.

Here are the ones on my car:
EngineTag.jpg

Interior:
InteriorIDTag.jpg

I had the shop light in the car, it looks like the left edge is pulled up but it's not, it's just the lighting.

I don't know if mine came from two different GB's, the lettering colors are different. They were on mine when I got it five years ago.

Hey is there a time line for this gb? just wondering cause i am swamped with stuff currently but am really interested if i can find the time to get the money and info together

Here is one installed:

Sorry for the delay. We got dumped on by a wicked snow storm yesterday. :help:

Thanks Joe for posting one for me.

Here are the ones on my car:

Interior:

I had the shop light in the car, it looks like the left edge is pulled up but it's not, it's just the lighting.

I don't know if mine came from two different GB's, the lettering colors are different. They were on mine when I got it five years ago.

I don't have a picture of my engine bay tag, but here's my interior tag:

Thanks everyone for posting the pics.

I do wanna get in on this GB, but i'll get back to it in a couple of days with my final answer.

Hey is there a time line for this gb? just wondering cause i am swamped with stuff currently but am really interested if i can find the time to get the money and info together

This Group Buy will be open until 9 March 2010!

As ScottyDsntKnow is doing, if unsure, please check to make sure that you have the correct vehicle information. I don't want unhappy people.

For those that want to double check:
1-800-FORD-SVT. Have the last 6 to 8 numbers of your VIN when you call.
Just an FYI: The last time I spoke with the SVT rep at that number I was told that they sometimes ask for the last 8. In the past it has always been the last 6 of the VIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back