• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Group Buy for StangKiller 4 bolt LCA's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will post pics when I have time. Haven't taken any of the machined parts yet.

Details on the product would help.

Since a stock LCA can be 4-bolt, what are the difference between these and stock 4-bolt arms? :shrug:

better bushing, stiffer tubular arm itself, plus whichever ball joint you should choose. also i believe their adjustable in some way but i'm not sure, either way im in due to my enjoyment in spending money. but powder red sure will be sexy :)

I immagine they will look a good bit like the 2 bolters he designed for us. I own a set of those and am completely happy with them...They do squeak because he uses heim joints which are metal to metal...But other than the squeak they perform extreemly well. They almost entirely got rid of my wheel hop :) Also they are not adjustable....maybee a little bit but it is best to just adjust them to the stock dimensions. I am also curious as to how he made the arms but have no doubts that their quality...Im just interested in seeing them and seeing how he created the pivit point for the 4 bolt arms. ...Its interesting to me.

Attachments

• conarm4.jpg
    conarm4.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 0
  • carminstall.jpg
    carminstall.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 0
  • carminstall2.jpg
    carminstall2.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 0
I immagine they will look a good bit like the 2 bolters he designed for us.

I think the majority of us know what the 2 bolts look like, however thanks for bringing up the pics again.

We are however looking for pictures of the actually product. In my eyes I want to see what I'm dropping such a large deposit for...

I understand what your saying...I also dont blame you...I dont even own a 4 bolt car but im interested in seeng them...When i talked to him last about them he said the arm are a little longer and have a machined part that is the pivit point...Which is what im interested in seeing...BTW this is an interest check on the neco forums so i immagine its the same over here...He is just checking interest right now im sure befor he actually takes anyones money or asks for any he will show pictures...For now i guess we all have to be patient :) Im glad these were made for you guys though...So few parts are made for our cars..Its nice to see someone take the time out of their day to do something for us...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back