• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Green CSVT in San Jose

ValCor

CEG'er
Saw a green CSVT in a parking lot at Keily and Saratoga Avenue yesterday. I stopped briefly behind it in hopes of spotting the driver. It was parked in front of a laundry mat. Anyone here? Missing two jackpoint covers on the passenger side.

Yeah, I cruise the Stevens Creek quite often near Saratoga Avenue. If you see a Silver CSVT with unpainted side skirts, that would be me!

its a friend of mines girlfriend car. he ownes it and she drives it since she needs a back door for the kid. they live off of kiely down the street from me. same building that had a t-red svt that chris (fmr12b) used to own.
i had 4 svts those 2 had 1 each and john had 1 before he moved to az. so we had 7 within 1-2 blocks of eachother.
i think ive seen u valcor with the silver svt headed down the street towards the taco bell ??

its a friend of mines girlfriend car. he ownes it and she drives it since she needs a back door for the kid. they live off of kiely down the street from me. same building that had a t-red svt that chris (fmr12b) used to own.
i had 4 svts those 2 had 1 each and john had 1 before he moved to az. so we had 7 within 1-2 blocks of eachother.
i think ive seen u valcor with the silver svt headed down the street towards the taco bell ??

Yessir! That was me! I used to live just down the way on Boynton back in 2003/4. I visit the area once a week to collect my mail from my mail service over in the shopping center at Saratoga and Keily. I usually drive down by the Taco Bell to escape the insanity at the 280 intersection and take the back way around on the San Tomas to Moorpark looping back around to jump on 280 from the other side rather than deal will all the foreign drivers coming outta the asian market. Fun will always take the longer way around, especially when driving a CSVT! Oh yeah!

I've never seen a female driving a CSVT. Way cool though.

Back