• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Grape Tire Dressing

the two best I've found are Mequair's Hot Shine and Armor All Extreme Shine Paste

I'm sure the hot shine is good, but I don't like spraying an aresol (spelling:shrug: ) on my tires, its gets all over the place, trust me and the other product I haven't heard of:confused:

this is what i use and it dose not say whats in it. do you know if its bad? i love this stuff and ill have to go find a new one if its bad.
product_G7516.jpg

this is what i use and it dose not say whats in it. do you know if its bad? i love this stuff and ill have to go find a new one if its bad.
product_G7516.jpg

There's nothing wrong with Mequiars Endurance, I've been using it for years w/o any problems with my tires and the shine looks great:cool:

There's nothing wrong with Mequiars Endurance, I've been using it for years w/o any problems with my tires and the shine looks great:cool:

ok good. after i saw the post about bad ones i ran outside to look at it, and came up short. but yes i love that stuff. smells like grapes too.

I have the Grape Meguires tire dressing. I love this stuff. A little goes a long way and lasts a really long time...not to mention the taste Mmmmm......i mean... smell.

product_G7516.jpg

love that stuff :drool:

Back