• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

got PC

I guess my last question is, The white pad that comes with the PC. Is it soft enough to use to apply wax? My dad would use this on his car. I don't want him using my good stuff. lol

I guess my last question is, The white pad that comes with the PC. Is it soft enough to use to apply wax? My dad would use this on his car. I don't want him using my good stuff. lol

White Pad-Ultra fine Finish. Ultra-smooth surface, finer than any pad on the market. Creates a bold, crystalline gloss. For new, exotic or expertly restored cars only.

Sounds like its mainly used for perfect paint finishes etc..Look into some of there other pads or just call paul he will tell you what pad you need man..

no no joe the white pad that came stock on the pc from the factory. ive got all the other pads im going to use. im just wondering if the one the pc comes with is in the least bit harmful.

this pad:
20021101200000_7424_72dpi_500.jpg

Last edited:
no no joe the white pad that came stock on the pc from the factory. ive got all the other pads im going to use. im just wondering if the one the pc comes with is in the least bit harmful.

this pad:
20021101200000_7424_72dpi_500.jpg

It's a piece of junk, I used it for doing my headlights and next I'm going to polish my shower glass and walls with it. It is already coming apart. :(

All that being said, I did use it for emergency polishing duty once when my Sonus backing plate broke, and it was fine.

Back