• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Got an intake for the car

95_Mystique

Hard-core CEG'er
I picked up a Honda intake for 20 bucks, all i need to do is get a 90 degree bent tube, i need to cut a piece off of the honda intake, and get a connector for the MAF. i'll post pics when i get it installed, it came with a new K&N filter.

Needs more pics. I don't think the kit for the Honda was worth it. I got my Focus one for $30 including shipping and it required no modifications, except using extreme amounts of force to stretch the filter onto the MAF. Of course, I changed the design and did my own thing, but it wouldn't require any modifications...:shrug:

Needs more pics. I don't think the kit for the Honda was worth it. I got my Focus one for $30 including shipping and it required no modifications, except using extreme amounts of force to stretch the filter onto the MAF. Of course, I changed the design and did my own thing, but it wouldn't require any modifications...:shrug:

Oh so that's how you do it.

actually i found that the Honda intake was worth the money cuz i found a way to run a CAI on the car. I'll post pics once i get it installed. its too cold now to do much or any work to the car.

Back