• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Good place to get tires near Key West or Miami ?

Manimillion

Veteran CEG'er
Hey guys. Looking to purchase a set of tires for my daily driver. Looking to get some decent all seasons.

Discount Tire has 195/60/15 Falken 512's for $61 ea shipped.

I am wondering if there are places around Key West and/or Miami area that I can just go and buy them for similar pricing, rather than buying online and getting them installed at some shop.

Any help would be appreciated.

You won't find any shop that'll sell you tires that cheap. Remember, they're marked up because they gotta make money off of them ordering and selling them to you. Your best bet is discounttiredirect online. I bought my Nangkangs through discount tire and had them installed at my buddy's shop and after that, I was only $300 in. That's about as cheap as you can get. Unless you find some cheap tires lol

wth are you doing all the way down here? There used to be a tire warehouse down here that had unbelievable prices on tires but they went out of business... since then I havent found a suitable replacement shop.

Back