• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Good bye....

CSVT #0037

CEG'er
Good bye SVT.....
S6300732.jpg

HELLO SRT-4!!
0220081434a.jpg

0220081434.jpg

Its a 2003 Dodge SRT-4 Stage 1 with 235 hp. Its got the borla exhaust. The Mopar Short-Throw Shifter
An AGP Actuator
The Mopar Performance Blow-Off Valve
18inch 5 spoke Sonix ALT Rims

Picked this up for $8,000.

What do u guys think?

i've never really been big on neons. the srt-4 is like girls car with balls(i know, its an oxymoron). but yours looks real nice. got a great deal on it too!

I actually bought my SVT over an SRT-4, I test drove a couple just wasnt impressed for the price they were asking, But for $8,000 thats a heck of a deal! Nice ride man!

8K for a 13-12 sec. car is not bad at all. But i think the chick car with balls is a funny analogy. I think i would'a kept the SVT or gotten something more rare. Im a sucker for rare cars:eek:

low to lower 14's w/the average driver. upper 13's w/a good driver and stock(like it is),like a svtc,the novelty of them wear off pretty quickly

I agree with what someone above said. for $8k, you'd have the fastest 3L Turbo Contour w/ Nitrous :shrug: and built tranny with Quaife/Torsen.

But we will never come close to what the SRT-4 will run in the 1/4.

Congrats! I've been considering getting one myself and ditching the Lexus.

I still think the CSVT > SRT-4

The SRT-4 just doesn't look too appealing :shrug:

I really like the front end of the SRT4's. Not to mention the SRT is newer and more likely to be in better shape than most SVTs these days ;)

They're not something I would buy after driving one, but they're excellent bang/buck.

we got a black one traded in at the dealership, its got the mopar stage two kit and a whole bunch of other stuff as well not sure on how much hp but its running on 18 lbs of boost, fwd+boost=:drool: now i can only imagine what a svt-t would be like :crazy: only thing about that neon is we've only had it two weeks and something is already horribly wrong with it :help: i wont even go near it now, sounds like a lawn mower and has no boost :help:

Last edited:
Back