• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

fuel injectors

tone

CEG'er
will my standard 2.5 v6 ones be ok for 300 bhp ??? if not where can i get uprated ones please any pic would be nice i'm in england by the way do any other cars use bigger one as standard (on a budget)

Not really sure which model you have, whether its a non svt or ST200 or ST220?

Either way, the 19 lb injectors are good for about 220 whp (~270 bhp). 24 lb injectors would get you 300 bhp.

Ebay is a good source to get upgraded injectors or svtperformance.com since a lot of the mustang and lightning guys upgrade if you want to get 42 lb that is.

cheers mine is a standard 2.5 v6 non st/svt i'm going to be running an aftermarket ECU so fully mapable 42lb seems about right are they a ford or bosch/weber part ????

Not really sure which model you have, whether its a non svt or ST200 or ST220?

Either way, the 19 lb injectors are good for about 220 whp (~270 bhp). 24 lb injectors would get you 300 bhp.

Ebay is a good source to get upgraded injectors or svtperformance.com since a lot of the mustang and lightning guys upgrade if you want to get 42 lb that is.

What about with nitrous? I was told my stock 19's would be fine with my wet nitrous kit getting me to 300WHP

cheers mine is a standard 2.5 v6 non st/svt i'm going to be running an aftermarket ECU so fully mapable 42lb seems about right are they a ford or bosch/weber part ????

300hp on a non turboed/supered contour? What other mods do you have, other that this ECU upgrade?

a T04 turbo remote mounted my engine is not in a contour but a small ford fiesta (rear engined)

anybody know the part number for the uprated injectors and would the 42 lb ones be too much for 350bhp would i get bore wash/over fueling etc

Back