• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Found On Road Dead?

stadtsoldat

CEG'er
So I work in Denver but live in Boulder, and on my way home tonight, I saw the saddest of all sad things, I mean this would make a panda cry...

Where you hop on 36 from I25, headed west, right before...Federal, I think...and Westminster, there's a silver SVT on the side of the road. Looks pristine, great paint and everything. Had the stock little spoiler, no tint, clean headlights, must be a 98 b/c it had the smoother wheels (E0's, I think they're called?), and on the windshield an orange tow sticker. Soooooooooo nice looking. Silver's my fav, hands down. I wonder if the shifter bolt head fell into the tranny or something catastrophic like that. Hopefully just a dead alternator and someone comes back for it! Anyone know who's it is? Or is the owner reading this?

In brighter news, I saw a clean black one going the other way around Broomfield.

I live in denver and have a 98 silver svt...but thats not mine, its probably nicer than mine though. I have seen a few nice stock silver ones around town, also saw one green svt with exhaust, carbon hood and trunk, pillar gauges and a couple other things, is that one yours? Other than that dont really see any modded tours or cougs. Mine has xr cougar wheels and a none svt engine with a not soo good body condition. Its the DD. And I have an 02 coug in the process of heavy modding, hopefully it will be done by the end of winter.

Back