• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Focus SVT wheels

RespectTheContour

Hard-core CEG'er
anyone local want to buy my wheels? its time for the winters to be put on and im thinking of going to 18'' or 19'' next year so id rather have em be put to use then sit in my garage

all 4 rims are in very nice shape, 3 out of 4 tires are in very nice shape...one has a bubble in the sideway that i would recommend being replaced, let me know if anyone is interested

one of you guys should buy them and sell me your svt wheels for really really ridiculously cheap. And also find someone to buy my SE wheels.

one of you guys should buy them and sell me your svt wheels for really really ridiculously cheap. And also find someone to buy my SE wheels.

or keep your SE wheels for snow tires so you have a nice set of wheels for summer and something better then steelies for winter ...

I think the wheels should go to someone that doesn't have ANYTHING but E0's. So those complaining about having E0's for the winter should shut up! What's the asking price?

Back