• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Flywheel resurfacing ?

any machine shop can handle this last I checked they charged $3per inch at one in pontiac on Baldwin rd north of Walton but plymouth no recomendations but simple to do hard to screw up so should be safe most places some napas do it too.

good luck

Some NAPA's do it. Also, I'd highly recommend Mid-Five auto in Livonia north of 96. I can't remember if it is on Middlebelt/Merriman/or Farmington though? They have a great machine shop and very reasonable prices. Especially if you want to get the stock SVT flywheel lightened while your at it. Look them up.

None of the Napas near me resurfaced flywheels. Stazi knows of a NAPA in Livonia that does them and I will vouch for their work as it is currently driving down the road.

PM Stazi for that particular NAPA.

am car or mid 5 auto. both are owned by friends of mine. am car is on hix between ford and warren and mid 5 is on middlebelt and 5 mile

Some NAPA's do it. Also, I'd highly recommend Mid-Five auto in Livonia north of 96. I can't remember if it is on Middlebelt/Merriman/or Farmington though? They have a great machine shop and very reasonable prices. Especially if you want to get the stock SVT flywheel lightened while your at it. Look them up.

Mid5 means middlebelt off of 5mile
where
New5 is on newburgh off 5 mile

Mid5 resurfaces flywheels.

Back