• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Finally! Quality Pics since new mods! 56k DEATH!

Blkdvll

CEG'er
Just received a new camera as a wedding gift. Its a 6mp Nikon Coolpix. Finished with work early today and thought I would see what it could do.

These are the first quality pictures since my new mods. (Hightowered headlights, grand sport stripes, painted oval, painted rear chrome, tinted tails, new exhaust tips, pre-98 sail panels, painted calipers, production numbers)

Hope you enjoy!

contour2.jpg

contour3.jpg

contour4.jpg

wallpaper.jpg

im a detailer myself black cars aRE SOME TUFF SH$*

I'm a professional detailer if you couldn't tell by the A-pillar sticker. Not to brag, but I'm not like most people that call myself a detailer but only do it on weekends with a garden hose at there buddies house. I do it 6 days a week, 10 hours a day. I Manage the shop but the business also has two fully self contained mobile units, as well as a shop truck, and courtesy/loaner van.

Gonna highjack my own thread here with a couple of vehicles I have done...

Lambo Gallardo
118096303_380976371_0.jpg

550M
Picture010.jpg

SL65 (for those that DON'T know, TT V12)
work017.jpg

Turbo S
work021.jpg

.....just to list a few...

VERY nice looking car. Nearly flawless. But you have the same problem that lots of other people have, the beat up lower front bumper! Maybe you should consider a repaint or a Mirko :cool:. That would be tittays.

i also do professional detailing i have only been doing i for about a year but i was trained by a guy who has been doing it for 30 years and he thinks im one of the best hes ever seen...

VERY nice looking car. Nearly flawless. But you have the same problem that lots of other people have, the beat up lower front bumper! Maybe you should consider a repaint or a Mirko :cool:. That would be tittays.

:mad: That happened yesterday. Time to take out the touch-up paint

i also do professional detailing i have only been doing i for about a year but i was trained by a guy who has been doing it for 30 years and he thinks im one of the best hes ever seen...

I've been doing it for about....6? I think? I've lost count. Started as a hobby. Turned that into a business. Ditched that and now manage a shop. My boss had a detailer teacher come in the shop (it was free) he thought maybe we all could at least learn 1 thing out of it. I ended up teaching it....it was kinda funny.

well,seeing how you know nothing about me,thats a bold statement...the side of your car looks like :censored::censored::censored::censored:,if we want to make bold statements:rolleyes:

And again, I say you must not know much about detailing. There is some light Micro marring in the first picture only. Which can be fixed with a cleaner wax, if not even a pure carnauba.

Wow the paint looks great and those stripes are growing on me. A drop and a mirko and the car will look sweet.

Aaron

The car looks amazing man! From my detailing experience (4 years), I recently (within the last year) have been using 3M untrafina to get rid of the small "spiderweb" swirls.. The stuff works wonders!

Back